Dr. Ross Burge is a Sub-Specialty Trained, Hip and Knee Replacement Surgeon who provides comprehensive care for a wide range of hip and knee conditions using cutting-edge procedures including robotic-assisted joint replacement and computer navigation joint replacement. His approach to patient care is centered on restoring quality of life and is tailored to the specific goals of each patient.
Dr. Ross Burge has received extensive Joint Reconstruction Training and specializes in many areas, including:
- Robotic-Assisted Joint Replacement
- Computer Navigation Joint Replacement
- Revision Hip & Knee Reconstruction
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Anterior and Posterior Hip Reconstruction
- His approach to patient care is centered on restoring quality of life and is tailored to the specific goals of each patient.
- Aligning care with patient expectations is paramount.
He received his medical degree from Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine (TCOM). He completed his orthopaedic surgery residency at Community Memorial Health System (CMHS) followed by a fellowship in joint arthroplasty at the University of Southern California (USC)/Keck Medical Center.